Before lash appointment
- Lash extensions are a luxury service that take time for quality results. Be sure you arrive to appointment with a relaxed mind and schedule 🙂
- For best results, rock your natural beauty the day of your appointment ! Wear absolutely no makeup on or near the eyes. Lash extensions adhere best to a fresh face with clean lashes :)!
- If you wear contact lenses , wear glasses the day of appointment or bring your lens case, as you will be asked to remove them before service
- Avoid drinking coffee before appointment , as it can make it hard for your eyes to relax
- If you have a specific look you want bring pictures for references
After lash appointment
- Avoid oil based products near the eyes
- Avoid wearing mascara on extensions. If you choose to wear other makeup remove it with oil-free makeup wipes before bed
- Avoid swimming pools or any water near the eyes for at least 24hours
- After lashes have completely cured, clean them at least 3 times per week with an appropriate lash cleanser
- Avoid grills, ovens, flames, or any extreme heat near the eyes
- Do not pick or pull lashes
- Brush daily with mascara wand, as needed
- Return to your lash artist within the recommended timeframe for a refill
No, we practice safe procedures and pride ourselves on quality so that no harm is done
You may still have some extensions attached after 4-6 weeks , however, because of the natural lashes shedding cycle, the appropriate time to come back for maintenance is every 2-3 weeks so that they will continue looking their best
No, if there is any pain to your eyelash extensions it’s possibly that an error was made in the application process . If this happens you should contact your lash artist immediately
Lash extensions are designed to eliminate the need of mascara so it is highly recommended not to wear it , as it can cause the extensions to shed prematurely. Other makeup can be worn just be sure to remove it daily with oil-free makeup wipes or a cleanser made for eyelash extensions.
Process times vary. On average, a full set takes about 1.5-3 hours. On average refills take about 45 mins -1.5 hour .
They will fall off on their own when the bond loosens or when the natural lash sheds. If you would like them off sooner please return to your lash artist for a quick and easy removal